1.1 We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors. In this policy we explain how we will treat your personal information.
- Collecting personal information
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your computer and about your use of this website, including your IP address, location, browser type and version, referral source, length of visit, page views and website navigation
- information that you provide to us when registering with our website including your name , email address, company , telephone and employment details
- information contained in any communication that you send to us or send through our website
- Before you disclose to us the personal information of another person, you must obtain that person's consent to both the disclosure and the processing of that personal information in accordance with this policy.
- Use of personal information
We may use your personal information to:
- personalise our website for you
- enable your use of the services available on our website;
- send you non-marketing commercial communications;
- send you email notifications that you have specifically requested;
- keep our website secure and prevent fraud
- If you submit personal information for publication on our website, we will publish and otherwise use that information in accordance with the licence you grant to us.
- We will not supply your personal information to any third party unless we are required to do so by law or in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights .
- Disclosing personal information
4.1 We may disclose your personal information to [any of our employees, officers, insurers, professional advisers, agents, suppliers or subcontractors] insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
- Retaining personal information
5.1 Our data retention policies comply with our legal obligations in relation to the retention and deletion of personal information.
- Security of personal information
- We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
- We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure (password- and firewall-protected) servers.
Please let us know if the personal information that we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.
This website is owned and operated by Exasoft PLC, registered in England under number 2802725, our registered office is at 1 Innovation Village, Cheetah Road, Coventry CV1 2TL.